Chinchwad Branch: Empire Estate, M-2, Flat No. 002, Near Jai Hind Collections, Chinchwad Pune, Maharashtra (India)- 411019 (Both Level and 2 courses)
Other branches of Swasti Yoga School:
- Karve Nagar Branch 1: Raghukul Society Hall, Ganesh Nagar, Karve Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411052 (Both Level and 2 courses)
- Karve Nagar Branch 2: c/o Dr Rakshe Clinic Akhila apartments, Prosperity society, Samarth road, Vitthal mandir to Pratidnya Hall Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411052
- Erandwane shala: c/o Pep Up Studio, Turja Appt, Diagonal to Aishwarya Mangal Karyalay, Pune (Level 1 course)
- Prabhat Road Branch: c/o Leisure Club, Income Tax Lane, Off Prabhat Road, Near Sameer Apartments, Pune – 411004 (Level 1 course)
- Koregoan Park Branch: c/o Transform Fitness Studio, Baron club, 2nd floor, opp. Kalyani Nagar Jogger’s Park. Kalyani Nagar, Pune. (Level 1 course)
- Kalyani Nagar shala: c/o Transform fitness, Opposite Joggers Park, Kalyani Nagar Pune (Level 1 course)
Mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Phone: +91 9922916025
Send us a message
Dr. Vikas Chothe, founder Swasti Family Clinic holds an MD in Ayurvedic medicine with Yoga certification from AYUSH and QCI India. He is now examiner for QCI Yoga examination at TQ Cert (TATA projects). With highly successful international experience in community health and preventive medicine, he has worked with leading international epidemiologists and doctors from USA. He has held roles in prevention strategies in obesity management, chronic diseases , chronic heart diseases, stroke and reviewer of Journal of Epidemiology and Global Health and Journal of Family medicine and Primary care. Also he is uniquely qualified in conducting patient health education talks on various topics on Ayurveda, pain management, adolescence problems and menstrual practices, addiction and many more…
Books Published :
- Health education
- Water, sanitation and menstrual health
- Adolescent health
- Preventive health through Ayurveda and Yoga
- Ayurveda for slums
Our International Organizations:
J. A. MANDAL’S INSTITUTE OF INDIAN MEDICINE, PUNE (INDIA)
- Promote research in the field of Indian Medicine, (Ayurveda, Siddha Uhani) allied sciences and of interdisciplinary nature.
- Produce research workers, in the field.
- Guide research workers in the field.
- Correlate with medical and allied sciences.
- Propagate Ayurveda in the world for benefit of human being.
- Award membership, fellowship and postdoctoral fellowship to research workers in the field.
- Conduct various courses in Ayurveda.
- Award various medals, prizes for best thesis, books, personalities in the field.
Diploma in Ayurveda was first started in 1985 in Australia . The course was drafted by Institute of Indian Medicine, National Integrated Medical Association & University of Pune.
Dr. P. H. Kulkarni (India) – Founder President
Dr. Atul Rakshe (India)- Secretary General
Swami Joythirmayananda (Corinaldo, Italy)- Collaborator
Dr. Vikas Chothe (India)- Organizing Secretary
Neena Nerkar (United Kingdom)- Collaborator
Carmen Navarro Zanon (Spain)- Collaborator
Etienne Premdani (Holland)- Collaborator
Emanuel Fernandez (Portugal)- Collaborator
Marta Besio (Portugal)- Collaborator
Lucia Tommasini (Rome, Italy)- Collaborator
Pasquini Gianluigi (Rimini, Italy)- Collaborator
Acharya Shunya Pratichi Mathur (United States of America)- Collaborator
Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar (United States of America)- Collaborator
Farida Irani (Australia)- Collaborator
Christina Ricther (New Zealand)- Collaborator
CHIEF EDITOR – Prof. Dr. P.H. Kulkarni: Published 304 books related to Ayurveda & Health Sciences ,126 issues of Deerghayu International Journal & 30 issues of Deerghayu Annual during last 4 decades.
KOTHRUD AYURVEDA CLINIC
36, Opp.Kothrud Gaothan, MHATOBA TEMPLE
Bodhi Vruksha/ Navagraha Maruti, PUNE: 411 038 (INDIA)
TelePhone: 91 – 020 – 5382130
Mobile: 91 9822037665 Telefax. :91 020 25382130
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Horizons Health And Social circle (BHHAS)- An organization with a difference
“We are BHHAS. We are here to heal, to educate, to serve nature. We are here for health, Ayurveda, Yoga, and environment. We are a network of young doctors, Ayurvedic physicians and enthusiasts who volunteer our expertise and time to heal disadvantaged communities. We are passionate about the environment and applying the ancient wisdom and insight of Ayurveda to save lives and regenerate communities with a difference.We provide medical care and health education in India and across the globe.
Ayurveda offers a relatively inexpensive solution to many acute and chronic diseases as well as simple constructive methods of preventing illness.We want to make sure the legacy and complete medical system of Ayurveda which originated in India more than 4 thousand years ago, continues to heal millions of men, women and children today – regardless of their social status, gender, place of birth or income.We need your help.”See BHHAS activities: Gallery
For further details visit: