Do you want to be a Government of India certified Yoga teacher advancing your career at international level?
If Yes, then you are at the right place. In the wake of declaration of International Yoga Day (IDY) there is a huge demand for certified Yoga experts at national and international level. According to the International Yoga Federation, Yoga industry is the fourth fastest growing industry globally.
Still in India lack of certified teachers is a big concern. According to ASSOCHAM study, demand for yoga teachers is expected to grow by about 30 percent in 2 years with Yoga certification getting mandatory.
To make yoga teaching more professional, Swasti Yoga Centre has designed yoga training program for yoga professionals.
Benefits of Yoga teacher training :
1. This program is in affiliation with International Ayurveda Association (IAA), Societa Italiana Prof. Kulkarni Ayurveda (SIPKA RIMINI, Italy) C.I.L.U.S. (Centro Internazionale Lavori Umano Sociali),Italia, Ayurved Yoga, Australia and International Federation of Yoga Professionals (IFYP)
2. Trainers are themselves MD doctors, QCI qualified yoga teachers with vast experience as lead examiners for yoga examinations.
3. It is a transforming experience based on the ancient gurukula teaching system which focuses on personalized yoga training and self-discipline.
4. The syllabus is inline with that designed by AYUSH ministry for Certification of Yoga Professional exams.
5. Post training, candidates can appear for Voluntary Certification of Yoga Professional exams conducted by QCI (Quality council of India)
6. Mock exams will help students prepare for actual QCI yoga certification tests, improving their demonstration and teaching skills.This will train them into a better yoga professional, shaping their yoga career.
7. Qualified candidates would be awarded certificates at International Ayurveda Research Day Conferences (International Convention Centre, Pune) and post‐training support will be provided on various levels.
8. Yoga certification is made compulsory hereafter for yoga posts in India and at international level.
Features of Yoga Teacher Training Program
About Dr. Vikas Chothe
MD Ayurveda doctor, Founder -Swasti Yoga Centre, Ex. Yoga Ambassador, Lead Yoga examiner and Yoga school auditor (Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India)
Our training programs:
Branches: Chinchwad| Koregaon Park (Pune)| Karve Nagar| Prabhat Road| Thane (Mumbai)| Jaisingpur| Kolhapur
Join us today!
Swasti Yoga Centre is now ISO 9001:2015 certified