This course is designed to introduce students, safely and accessibly, to the basic postures, breathing techniques, and relaxation methods of yoga. Students will begin to experience the benefits of stretching,moving, and breathing freely as they relieve built up stress, learn to relax, and ultimately get more out of dayto-day life.
The aim of this course is to promote vibrant health and to tap the body’s latent energy reserves.
Student needs to:
• Acquire the basic skills of a yoga practice
• Develop an understanding of yoga etiquette and terminology
• Achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical fitness
• Develop skills, knowledge, and interest to independently maintain a regular yoga practice
• Develop an understanding of individual differences and acquire a non-competitive, positive self image in
regard to their own body and yoga practice
• Experience immediate and long term benefits of yoga practice
Benefits of Swasti yoga for Kids
1) to develop a strong and flexible Athletic body
2) it builds Self-esteem and Self-respect.
3) makes child Physically active
4) introduces cornerstone values “such as Non-harming, Truthfulness, Moderation, Cleanliness, Gratitude, and Self-discipline.”
5) It develops Focus and Concentration
Mommy Child special course:
Time: Weekly twice
Intake capacity: 10 students (Limited seats) Hurry!!